Finding inexpensive gifts for stocking stuffers can set your shopping budget back far more than you anticipate. Instead of giving up on stocking stuffers or overspending on items that should be quick, small gifts, consider some of these ideas for cheap stocking stuffers.
Cheap Stocking Stuffers for Kids
- Books and Stickers Choose story books or coloring books, about their favorite characters. Children go crazy for stickers, so grab some of those too!
- Toys Whether cars, planes, Legos, or dolls, children love getting new toys. Stores like Target and WalMart offer great deals on cheap toys.
- Gadgets Children love gadgets like yo-yos (especially the kind with lights), character keychains, and cheap electronic games such as Tetris.
- Puzzles and Craft Supplies
Cheap Stocking Stuffers for Teens
Teenage boys and girls are so different, yet there are some gifts loved by both genders.
- Gift Cards They will definitely love iTunes or WalMart gift cards, because they get to choose exactly what they want.
- Pre-Paid Cell Phone Cards
- Earbuds and other music-player accessories
- Hobby Items
- School supplies
- Practical Items Razors or razor blades, a wallet, a toolkit,or anything that comes in handy when traveling.
- Sports-related Items
- Make-up, Perfume, or Nail Polish
- Jewelry Try to choose colors that can go with just about anything and include a few crazy pieces.
- Funky Socks Choose crazy colors and patterns. You can usually find cheap socks at Wal-Mart and similar stores.
- Journal and Pens
- Graffiti T-Shirts
Cheap Stocking Stuffers for Mom and Dad
- Bath Sets
- Gift cards Choose from practical or indulgent stores, such as WalMart or Bath and Body Works
- Family Scrapbook
- Personal Letter
- Help around the House
- Novelty Tie
- Good Behavior Promises from Kids
- Gift Cards
- Magazine Subscription
Shopping online might be cheaper, but pay attention to shipping cost. If you take the time to consider what your friends and family would truly enjoy, you can come up with a number of ideas for stocking stuffers. Instead of spending a lot of money, create unique, personal gifts they are sure to remember for a long time. Remember, Christmas is about the spirit of the season, not how much you spend. In addition to the gift items put into a stocking, also add in expensive items such as candy and fruit.